It’s smart to save.
Whether you’re saving for a new home, vacation, emergency fund or a rainy day, it’s always a good idea to have a savings account.View Savings Rates
Automate your savings.
Save automatically with Wolf River Community Bank’s Smart Move Savings Program! When you use your debit card with our Essential, eChecking or Connection checking accounts, each transaction is rounded up to the nearest dollar and the change is automatically deposited into your Wolf River Community Bank savings or money market account. It’s a smart move!Learn More about Smart Move
We’ll make your move a breeze.
Switch your accounts to Wolf River Community Bank using our handy Switch Kit.Switch Kit
- $100.00 to open account
- $100.00 minimum quarterly average of the daily balance required to avoid fees
- Interest compounded daily
- No minimum balance
- Daily compounding
- For minors under the age of 21
Advisor's Choice Money Market
- $2,500 daily balance required
- Tiered interest rates
- Interest compounded monthly
Health Savings Account
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) helps individuals with high-deductible health plans save money on out-of-pocket medical expenses like doctor visits, prescriptions and vision and dental care.
- You can receive tax-free distributions from your HSA to pay or be reimbursed for qualified medical expenses you incur after your HSA has been established.
- $100.00 minimum daily balance required to avoid fees.
Christmas Club Account
- Prepare for holiday shopping with a Christmas Club account!
- Contribute to your account throughout the year and automatically receive a check for the balance of your account in October.
- No minimum balance required to open.
- Interest credited annually.