Electronic Banking Services
Online banking makes it easy to check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds and view eStatements. View the tutorial video below to learn how to get started with online banking.Enroll Now
Our online and mobile banking platforms are being upgraded on April 16, 2018!Learn More
Pay bills, receive eBills and set up recurring payments with the click of a button in Online Bill Pay. Even pay another person using Popmoney. Watch the video below to learn more.
Split the check, pay the babysitter or send money to your college student with the touch of a button using only their mobile phone number or email address.
Go green with eStatements! Save paper, get your statement faster, eliminate clutter and enjoy added security with eStatements. You must be enrolled in online banking to receive eStatements. Watch the video below to learn more.
Bank on the go with our Touch Banking mobile app! View account balances, transfer funds, view transaction history, receive alerts and pay bills.
- Must first be enrolled in online banking to enroll in mobile banking.
- In online banking, select Mobiliti under the Services menu and input device information.
- Download the app using the link that’s automatically sent to you, or download the Touch Banking app in the App Store or in Google Play (links below).
- Select Wolf River Community Bank as your financial institution. (Institution Code: GoMobile0895)
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone!
- Login to Mobile Banking
- Select New Deposit
- Select the checking account to which you’d like to make the deposit
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it and indicate “For Mobile Deposit Only”)
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then confirm
- We’ll confirm that the check has been received
*Mobile deposit available for personal accounts only.