Electronic Banking Services
Online banking makes it easy to check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds and view eStatements. View the tutorial video below to learn how to get started with online banking.
To enroll in Online Banking: Please contact your local branch to get started.
Pay bills, receive eBills and set up recurring payments with the click of a button in Online Bill Pay. Even pay another person using Popmoney. Watch the video below to learn more.
Split the check, pay the babysitter or send money to your college student with the touch of a button using only their mobile phone number or email address.
Go green with eStatements! Save paper, get your statement faster, eliminate clutter and enjoy added security with eStatements. You must be enrolled in online banking to receive eStatements. Watch the video below to learn more.How to Enroll in eStatements
Bank on the go with our Wolf River Mobile Banking app! View account balances, transfer funds, view transaction history, receive alerts and pay bills.
- Download the Wolf River Mobile Banking app in the App Store or in Google Play (links below).
- Click ‘First Time User? Enroll Now’ and follow the on-screen prompts to complete enrollment.
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone!
- Login to Mobile Banking.
- Select Deposit. Click “Deposit a Check”.
- Select the checking account to which you’d like to make the deposit.
- Enter the check amount. Click “Take Photos”.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (endorse the check with your signature and write “For Mobile Deposit Only at WRCB”).
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then confirm.
- We’ll confirm that the check has been received.
Use your Wolf River Community Bank debit or credit card with Apple Pay®! Apple Pay is an easy, secure way to pay in stores, within apps, and online with your iPhone®, Apple Watch®, iPad®, and Mac. You can quickly check out using the Apple devices you carry every day like your smartphone or Apple Watch.Learn more about Apple Pay