Online and Mobile Banking Services
Online banking makes it easy to check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds and view eStatements. View the tutorial video below to learn how to get started with online banking.
To enroll in Online Banking: Please contact your local branch to get started.
Pay bills, receive eBills and set up recurring payments with the click of a button in Online Bill Pay. Even pay another person using Popmoney. Watch the video below to learn more.
Split the check, pay the babysitter or send money to your college student with the touch of a button using only their mobile phone number or email address.
Go green with eStatements! Save paper, get your statement faster, eliminate clutter and enjoy added security with eStatements. You must be enrolled in online banking to receive eStatements. Watch the video below to learn more.
Bank on the go with our Wolf River Mobile Banking app! View account balances, transfer funds, view transaction history, receive alerts and pay bills.
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone!
How to deposit a check with Mobile Deposit:
- Login to Mobile Banking.
- Select Deposit. Click “Deposit a Check”.
- Select the checking account to which you’d like to make the deposit.
- Enter the check amount. Click “Take Photos”.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (endorse the check with your signature and write “For Mobile Deposit Only at WRCB”).
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then confirm.
- We’ll confirm that the check has been received.
Get real-time alerts that let you know the moment something important happens in your account. Choose from dozens of custom alerts that can be sent to you via text, email, or push notification when you have the Wolf River mobile banking app.Learn more about SecureAlerts
Mobile Payment Options
Pay on the go with mobile and wearable payment options.
Digital payments provide you a quick and simple way to make secure purchases. Each mobile wallet has its own unique security features and provides you with flexibility on how you choose to pay.Learn more about Mobile Payments