(920) 710-2411Connect with me!
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT – CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
At the helm of our bank’s operations, Miranda assumes the role of a financial powerhouse, overseeing daily financial operations, IT and digital banking, and strategic planning. In essence, she is the adept money master and ultimate multitasker responsible for ensuring seamless functionality across the bank’s financials, tech infrastructure, and policies, which are vital to keep the institution running smoothly.
Areas of Expertise:
Numbers, Efficiencies, Being a Working Mom
Alma Maters & Accolades:
Ripon College (BS IN Mathematics and Computer Science)
Lakeland College (BS in Accounting)
Certified Public Accountant
Graduate School of Banking at UW-Madison
Certificate of Executive Leadership
- Treasurer of Solutions Recovery, Inc.
- Former Finance Committee Member for the Oshkosh Area Community Pantry
Favorite Local Spots:
- Fox Cities waterways for days on the boat
- Hop Yard Ale Works for quality time with friends
- The Twist for fun afternoons with family
Favorite Quote or Movie Line:
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” -- Dr. Seuss