Debit Card Lost or Stolen?
During bank hours, call Wolf River Community Bank: 920-779-7000
Saturdays and after business hours, call Shazam: 1-800-383-8000
(Shazam is a national agency that provides our debit card service.)
Protect your debit card with Brella Card Manager
Brella is a free mobile app that helps you protect your debit card by sending you alerts when your card is used so you can detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your account. You can also check your balance anytime, set travel notices, turn your card off and on and find nearby ATMs.
Two Debit Card Options Available!Order a Rose Gold Debit Card
Use your debit card and get entered to win with Shazam Debit Rewards
Use your debit card and support your community. Each time you use your debit card to make purchases you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win! Check out the latest promotion in the link below.Learn More
Pay on the go with Mobile & Wearable Payments
Digital payments provide you a quick and simple way to make secure purchases. Each mobile wallet has its own unique security features and provides you with flexibility on how you choose to pay.
Use your Wolf River Community Bank debit or credit card with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Garmin Pay™ or Fitbit Pay™!Learn more about Mobile Payments
Find an ATM
Withdraw your money surcharge-free at any Wolf River Community Bank location and at thousands of ATMs across the country. Just look for the Shazam Privileged Status logo on participating ATMs. Use the link below to find a surcharge-free ATM near you.Find an ATM
Getting to Know Your Debit Card
Just received your new debit card? Learn what to do when you receive your card, find out how to safeguard your card, and view your daily limit and how to change it.Learn More
Pick Your PIN
Activate your debit card and/or select your PIN with one easy phone call!
Call Shazam Easy PIN: 1-800-717-4923 (follow the prompts)
- For security purposes, you must call from the primary phone number on record with the bank. If you need to update your phone number on record, give us a call.
- Enter your card number.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Enter the expiration date of your card.
- You’ll receive confirmation that your card has been activated. Press “1” to choose or change your PIN.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN, then re-enter your PIN for verification.
- You will receive a confirmation number and will be able to use your new PIN going forward.