Wolf River Community Bank is a growing and independent, full-service financial institution serving the Greater Fox West area. We have branches in Greenville, Hortonville, New London and Shiocton. Join our fun, welcoming and inspiring team!
Highlights of working with us:
- Surprise energize days, such as catered lunches, enter-to-win contests, and sportswear days
- Peer-to-peer “Rockstar” recognition program
- Paid volunteer program for hourly employees
- Complimentary logo wear
- Focus on work-life balance
- Growing organization that makes decisions locally
- Strong supporter of the community, including nonprofits, schools, municipalities and local organizations
- Volunteerism and professional development encouraged
- Competitive pay with annual incentive bonus program
- Generous benefits package that includes a 401(k) match
- Educational and professional development compensation
Customer Service Representative I
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a customer service rockstar? Do you value work-life balance, nights at home, paid holidays, a fun work environment and an awesome team? If so, Wolf River Community Bank might be the right place to grow your career. We are seeking two Customer Service Representatives (CSR), one in New London and one in Hortonville who will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service in an accurate and professional manner. Our CSRs must possess knowledge of the bank’s products and services to ensure customers’ financial needs are met. This position is responsible for daily customer transactions, cash handling and all other assigned teller operations. A high school diploma or GED or related experience are required. Our ideal candidate is friendly, willing to learn, honest and responsible. Join our team!View Job Description
Wolf River Community Bank is seeking a full-time Commercial Lender to join our lending team to develop new commercial business and expand existing commercial customer relationships. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in finance or business (or equivalent experience), minimum 3-5 years of experience in commercial lending, excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to develop new business relationships.View Job Description
Select one of these options to apply at Wolf River Community Bank:
- Apply Online: Complete our Online Application.
- Upload Your Resume: Email your resume to our human resources team by completing our Resume Submission Form.
Submit Your Resume
- Send via Post Office Mail: Mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Wolf River Community Bank, ATTN: Jan Young, P.O. Box 459, Hortonville, WI 54944.
Wolf River Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.