Wolf River Community Bank is a growing and independent, full-service financial institution serving the Greater Fox West area. Join our fun, welcoming and inspiring team! Highlights of working with us:
- Surprise energize days, such as catered lunches, enter-to-win contests, and sportswear days
- Peer-to-peer “Rockstar” program
- Complimentary logo wear
- Growing organization that makes decisions locally
- Strong supporter of the community, including nonprofits, schools, municipalities and local organizations
- Volunteerism and professional development encouraged
- Competitive pay with annual incentive bonus program
- Generous benefits package that includes a 401(k) match
- Educational and professional development compensation
Customer Service Representative I
Wolf River Community Bank is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative who will provide an exceptional customer experience by providing courteous, accurate and professional service through efficient and confidential handling of cash and account information. A CSR must possess knowledge of bank products and services in order to make the appropriate referrals to ensure the customer’s financial needs are met. Must maintain a flexible schedule that may include working in other branches and weekends as needed. The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills. Prior cash handling, customer service or sales experience preferred.View Job Description
Wolf River Community Bank is seeking a full-time Commercial Lender to join our lending team to assist with business development and promote the Bank’s products and services. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in finance or business (or equivalent experience), minimum 3-5 years of experience in commercial lending, excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to develop new business relationships.View Job Description
Select one of these options to apply at Wolf River Community Bank:
- Upload Your Resume: Submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to our human resources team by completing our Resume Submission Form.
- Send via Post Office Mail: Mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: Wolf River Community Bank, ATTN: Jan Young, P.O. Box 459, Hortonville, WI 54944.
- Apply Online: Complete our Online Application.
Wolf River Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.