04/22/2019: Go Green with eStatements!
Did you know that Americans use more than 90 million short tons of paper and paperboard each year? According to Waste-Free Mail, that amounts to 700 pounds of paper products per person, per year. They also report that one-third of the fiber used to make paper in the U.S. comes from whole trees.
That’s a lot of paper… and a lot of trees.
In celebration of Earth Day this year, we are encouraging our customers to go paperless with eStatements! Add convenience, cut down on paper waste and keep your information more secure!
The benefits of eStatements are endless:
- Access your bank statements more quickly than waiting for them in the mail. We’ll send you an email when your statement is ready to view.
- Cut down on clutter! No need to save stacks of paper statements. You’ll have access your eStatements for up to 18 months.
- Reduce the risk of identity theft. Instead of having your personal information floating around in the mail, receive it securely and directly in your inbox.
- Access your statement anytime, anywhere. If you find that you need a paper copy of your statement, they’re easy to print as-needed.
- Save some trees! Going paperless with eStatements is much better for the environment!
- They’re free! There is no cost to receive eStatements.
How to go paperless with eStatements:
- Login to Online Banking.
- Go to Profile in the menu on the upper right hand side of the page.
- Click to “Edit” Electronic Statements
- Select ‘eStatements’ for each account you’d like to enroll in electronic statements.
- Click the link to view the “Electronic Statements Terms & Conditions”.
- Note the four-digit confirmation code at the end of the Terms & Conditions disclosure.
- Input four-digit code into “Confirmation Code” field.
- Click Enroll.
So go green with us and enroll in eStatements for all of your deposit accounts at Wolf River Community Bank. If you have questions regarding eStatements or need help enrolling, view the PDF below or contact us at 920-779-7000! Member FDICHow to Enroll in eStatements